GET READY TO BRUNCH
Calling all Brunch fanatics! The 2024 Jacksonville Brunch Fest will take place Sunday, April 7th from noon until 9:00pm under the Fuller Warren Bridge, the gateway to the historic Riverside neighborhood on Downtown Jacksonville`s Northbank. The festival will boast beautiful views of the St. John`s River, bombastic brunch options, memorable music, and craft cocktails from your favorite local eateries.
Jacksonville brunch connoisseurs can expect delectable brunch fare prepared by more than twenty restaurants, food trucks & culinary teams from across the city. This year's festival will also feature a talented lineup of musicians and performers along with local artists that will bring all the best brunch vibes.
New to this year's Brunch Fest is the “Mimosa Club”, and the “Sip N Shuck”. The “Mimosa Club”, an exclusive experience for only the most passionate brunch enthusiasts. With the purchase of a “Mimosa Club” pass, a select number of guests will have access to a private tented lounge, elevated cuisine, special cocktails, and air conditioned restrooms. Equally unique is the “Sip N Shuck” experience. With the purchase of a seperate ticket, guests will have the opportunity to indulge in farm fresh oysters following a special shucking demonstration from world renowned oyster chef Rifko Meier. In addition, all guests will have the opportunity to enjoy an artisan market, live muralists, food trucks, multiple beverage stations stocked with your favorite brunch sips, and a relaxing “backyard” area to enjoy the great food and live music.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, January 24th at 10am and will be discounted over 50% for the first 24 hours. The festival is best enjoyed with the purchase of “Mimosa club” passes.
GENERAL ADMISSION EXPERIENCE:
$25 TIL MIDNIGHT 1/25 | $55 DAY OF
LIMITED PASSES REMAIN
- All Day Wristband for access to festival grounds, concerts & experience
- ONE complimentary welcome mimosa made with Natalie's Juice
SIP N SHUCK - OYSTER EXPERIENCE
$70 TIL MIDNIGHT 1/25 | $125 DAY OF
LIMITED PASSES REMAIN
(Please Note: There's Four Time Slots + Space is Limited)
- Access into the exclusive Sip N Shuck Lounge during specified time
- 12 fresh oysters direct from one of our oyster farmers
- Access to a Oyster Shucking Class hosted by International Oyster Chef Rifko Meier
- 1 Commemorative Shucking Kit
- All inclusive champagne + mimosa bar featuring Natalies Juice during specified time slot
- All day GA Experience Pass to attend the festival
THE MIMOSA CLUB
- Access to The Mimosa Club VIP Experience + Lounge
- Complimentary Brunch Bites throughout the day
- All inclusive champagne + mimosa bar featuring Natalies Juice
- VIP Area with private seating and cash bar
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Plus more
TICKETS GO ON SALE 1/24/24
The Jacksonville Brunch Fest is hosted by The Wagoner Foundation, a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to assist our veterans, support educating our youth, and enrich our community. Following this year's festival, The Wagoner Foundation will reinvest the funds raised during the event back into the Jacksonville community benefiting multiple local nonprofit organizations. Over the last several years, The Wagoner Foundation has raised in excess of $150,000 for Jacksonville nonprofits.
For sponsor & vendor opportunities, please email email@example.com
MUSIC LINE UP
LINE UP COMING SOON
715 Riverside Ave
Jacksonville FL, 32204
© Copyright Jacksonville Brunch Festival